How do we make the development of our regions inclusive? How do we engage diverse stakeholders in Baltic Sea Region?
- How to connect and work closely together with politicians, strategists, regions and cities in the context of developing Smart Cities?
- How to involve citizens and stakeholders in the city’s strategic planning processes? How can they feel that their input counts?
How to engage and collaborate across regional borders in Baltic Sea regions? How to create and develop the spearhead initiatives together in the macro-region?
- Building common potential from a diverse representation of regions and their strategies being at different stages
- How to support the creation of networking and collaboration culture among RIS3 stakeholders
How to boost entrepreneurship and start-ups in Baltic Sea Region? How does the entrepreneurial discovery process create value in Baltic Sea Region?
- How to boost entrepreneurship in different sectors, like maritime and logistics industry?
How to tackle grand societal challenges like climate change, circular economy and healthy ageing via smart specialization in Baltic Sea Region? How to attract relevant businesses inclusively?